There’s no reason to look for a new car dealership near Irving, TX when you can visit our conveniently located Mazda dealers to find the latest Mazda models. In a recent blog post, we told you all about the 2020 Mazda CX-30. As is the case with the other crossovers in our showroom, it’s easy to make a case for the new 2020 Mazda CX-30 being one of the best SUVs currently on the market.
One of the reasons the all-new Mazda CX-30 is such a big hit is its impressive list of advanced safety features. The Mazda-CX-30 is outfitted with the i-Activsense® suite of safety features to give you increased confidence on the road.
Here are the standard features that are included in the i-Activsense® safety bundle:
- Driver attention alert. This feature will issue an alert if it notices that a driver is fatigued or inattentive.
- Lane departure warning. This feature will emit audible, tactile, and visual alerts if it senses you’re about to inadvertently change lanes.
- Lane-keeping assist. This feature enhances the lane departure warning by making steering adjustments to prevent your automobile from unintentionally leaving the lane you’re in.
- High beam control. This feature switches between your low and high beams automatically depending on the current road conditions and whether there’s oncoming traffic or a car in front of you.
- Smart brake support. This feature can sense the presence of automobiles, pedestrians, and cyclists in the road and will issue a warning and apply the brakes if you fail to do so yourself.
- Radar cruise control. This feature will maintain your speed and a certain following distance from the traffic ahead of you. The system will adjust your speed in accordance with the cars around you and it can bring your vehicle to a stop when necessary.
To learn about the optional safety features that are part of the i-Activsense® suite of safety features, contact Freeman Mazda!