Once you know that you are interested in upgrading your ride, you have a lot of factors to take into consideration. Of course, what you do during your test drive and the overall experience that you have will play a big role in the type of vehicle that you choose. Freeman Mazda has a full selection of pre-owned and new Mazda cars that you can choose from whether you are looking for a beautiful sedan, a sporty convertible, or a versatile SUV like the Mazda CX-3.
These are some great test-driving tips that you can add to your checklist:
- Talk with your sales professional about all of the features and equipment that you are looking to have in your new Mazda car so that you can have a few options to test drive.
- When you get in for a test drive, start the engine and go over all of the controls to located the features and settings so that you can gain your bearings before heading out.
- Take to the roads and see how the car performs when you are in stop-and-go traffic. How does the vehicle navigate around the corners?
- Get out on the highway to get up to a higher speed to experience the handling. Safely try out features like cruise control, lane departure alert, and braking to see how everything performs.
- Of course, you should always be testing out the manner in which the vehicle parks, so find an area where you can check it out – especially paying attention to the rear view camera system, if the vehicle has it.
1840 East Airport Freeway in Irving, TX is where you will find us at Freeman Mazda. We would love to show you our full inventory of vehicles and have you take a few options for a test drive. Stop by today or give us a call to discuss the current selection or Mazda financing at (888) 373-7116.