Have you ever wished you could buy a car without having to visit a showroom? Have you ever wondered if there was a way to obtain financing, schedule a test drive, and have your vehicle delivered without leaving your house once?
If any of these scenarios apply to you, we have good news. You can buy or lease a new Mazda car right where you are with our online shopping tools at Freeman Mazda.
How to Shop Online
Any Mazda dealership website lets you browse and learn more about their new inventory. But here at Freeman Mazda, we take it a step further, moving our entire process online.
It’s a bit like one of those quizzes that tells you what kind of cheese you are, except in this case, the questions you’re answering are matching you to a new Mazda vehicle that’s customized to your needs.
How It Works
So how does the Online Shopper tool work?
- Choose your car from our extensive inventory of new, pre-owned, and Mazda certified pre-owned cars and SUVs.
- Decide whether to finance, lease, or pursue a cash deal.
- Fill in details about your current vehicle if you’ve decided to trade in.
- Compare vehicle payments under a number of scenarios so you can pick the best fit for your finances.
- Create a secure account that saves your answers and preferences; you’ll have the option to move on to a credit application to finalize the deal or request that we get in touch.
- Schedule an appointment for a test drive and pickup, or have your vehicle delivered to your home or workplace.
Buying Your Next MAZDA Vehicle
One of the things our customers like best about shopping on our website is that there are no catches or restrictions. Whether you’re looking for a new Mazda CX-5 or a pre-owned Mazda3, the process is the same.
If you decide halfway through the process that you might welcome a more interpersonal shopping experience, contact our Mazda dealers near Dallas. We’re always happy to help.